• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicbitt99

• lazycritter

• leosmum

• Princess Peach

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess Peach

We saw that on the news last night, the big kid immediately declared we need to leave our door open so that one would walk in to our house.

So not happening kiddo.

I have to agree it’s a very Kadoodle story!! That picture of the koala in the tree is priceless - it’s posing like a Christmas ornament :lol: :lol:

I have to agree it’s a very Kadoodle story!! That picture of the koala in the tree is priceless - it’s posing like a Christmas ornament :lol: :lol:

I know! If I could get a gorgeous koala face ornament I might actually put up a Christmas tree! As it is, without children, we never bother..

Love this. Made me happy.

Unfortunately now I keep thinking

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a koala in a Christmas tree...

That is so cool.

Someone on our local Facebook page posted about having to stop for a koala on the road last week. When they stopped, the koala started attacking the rear tyres on the car.

I had a koala go up a liquid amber i had in the front yard, in winter so just bare branches. This was in an area that you could hear them at night and i had seen a couple walking along the footpath.

Of course the gov is allowing more and more development.

We rang aa local rescue people as it didn't look good and got it in a clothes basket.

Advertisement