IGNORED

What did your cat (or cats) do today?

Ozgirl

Thought entertaining threads need to be upped! 

We busted the cat licking the butter this morning! 

Ewwww on so many levels! 

• Like 2
  • Sick 2
  • Haha 5

Our cat doesn't appreciate a comfortable bed. Was provided with a fluffy cat blanket on couch for the night. Instead chose to sleep on daughter's backpack which was on the dining table. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

My cat licks green bags,  I’m sure that can’t be good for her.  I’ve had to start making sure there are none left lying around.

• Like 3
  • Surprised 1

35 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Our cat doesn't appreciate a comfortable bed. Was provided with a fluffy cat blanket on couch for the night. Instead chose to sleep on daughter's backpack which was on the dining table. 

Mine used to love the laptop bag! 

• Like 1

We have a licker too. Sometimes she licks a perfectly round circle about the size of an orange on my doona cover or sheet. It's disgusting. Nothing worse that discovering it just before going to bed and have to put clean sheets on. 

Other cat loves sleeping on green shopping bags, no matter where they are. 

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, Ozgirl said:

Thought entertaining threads need to be upped! 

We busted the cat licking the butter this morning! 

Ewwww on so many levels! 

Our big boy birman did that, the butter now lives in a cage when out on the bench, otherwise it would be full of tongue imprints.

Mine has slept most of the day. Spread out across the bed.

• Like 1

My cat is 19.  Her day consisted of sleeping in my bed.  Having some breakfast (which we now warm for her) then moving to a chair in a little patch of sun on the deck for a morning nap.  Then she had another snack (also warmed on demand) and has moved to the cat cube for a pre-lunch nap.  After lunch she will probably complain that we haven't lit the fire for her and then shout at me until I sit down somewhere and make my lap available.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Zeus is a licker.  His favourite target is my face.

Loki is a weirdo. The other day I got home from work, stepped out of the car and Loki stepped into it.  He climbed straight to the back seat, then over it into the back and stood waiting for me to open the hatch to let him out. I opened the hatch, he jumped out and continued on his merry way.  Like, he was going somewhere and just decided that since the car was here now he'd detour through it for some reason.

• Haha 4

mines gone thru another kitten stage.. and now spends soem time chasing things on the floorboards.. Her fave things are the nurf gun bullets...

• Like 3

Mine have slept all day and are now determined that it’s dinner time.

when I go back to work my male cat will miss me but my female cat will be glad to have her house back

• Like 2

nom_de_plume

Mine is out of bed now. DP is making sushi for dinner and she turned her nose up at a slice of sashimi grade salmon. 

• Like 2

One of mine went for a lovely, heavily supervised yard walk for some grass munching. 
Then they both decided to try and convince me they had never, ever, not once in their lives, ever been fed, despite DH assuring me he had fed them about 45 mins prior. 

3FC91178-47A6-4E67-9CB6-3C28E6B7BC99.jpeg

99E9BFEE-684B-4D70-BE9C-B5ED2A48C858.jpeg

• Like 5

My 10 month old kitten is a licker. She prefers felt but will also lick the hair of this weird troll type doll DD has. 

DD likes to make cat toys out of felt and the kitten licks them til lthe stuffing shows through, then we throw it out and start again. She also adores pipe cleaners. Plays with them, throws her head back with one in her mouth before running away with it, flosses with them(so gross when she drops it at your feet to throw and it's wet with cat spit).

2 yr old boy likes shopping bags, to sit on or in. 

Neither are lap cats but the boy loves headbutting me and rubbing on me. Kitten likes DD (and her bed lol) at bedtime. 

• Like 4

Hmm... cats :)

My big boy Loki is asleep on the couch next to me. My kitten Artemis is sitting on the doormat by the back door and I have no idea where Pandora is. 

The kitten got locked in the bedroom for an hour this morning, he's in that teenage stage and he would not leave Pandy alone, and she yowls so loud! She then went outside and howled at him through the window, so I gave up and let him out. I thought she didn't want to play!! Cats. 

Oh Pandy is apparently outside too. The weather is warming so they are all on bug patrol.

• Like 2

My ragdolls are outside chasing bugs. They keep jumping up on the glass door and scaring me. As long as they dont bring any creepy crawlies inside. 

At my last house Pan was forever bringing in crickets, Id find them everywhere... or at least their legs 😕

• Like 3

Had a giggle. 

I went into the shed to get more litter. 

I have two large bins full of litter and a step stool beside them. The kitten came running into the shed, leapt on the step stool and tried to jump on the litter bin.. as I opened it, he went in head first. Bahah. Silly cat.

Edited by Aloenyx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

FearsomeFeralFreak

This is a 'what does my cat do every f-ing day.'

One of the cat's gets very distressed if anyone goes into the bathroom and shuts the door.  Every. single. time. This does not apply to any other room in the house.

He will desperately meow and obsessively claw and pull at the door trying to get it open.
You get to go to the toilet or shower feeling like there is a small furry Jack Nicholson trying to break in with an axe (Here's Johnny!)

I have no idea why.

This goes down a treat with visitors.

• Haha 8

Advertisement