IGNORED

Survey for parents/caregivers to children aged 2-12 - looking at what children know about sharks

briannalebusque
Darryl
Message added by Darryl,

This is an approved survey.

briannalebusque

Hi everyone,

I am a scientist from Australia + a mum- I am looking for participants all around the world for some new research I am doing.

Are you the parent/caregiver of a child aged 2-12 years? If so, we kindly invite you to participate in our short online survey about sharks. We are interested in what children know about sharks, so this survey involves you completing a couple of questions about sharks, and then asking your children some questions about sharks. You will then be asked to write what your children say or what they do (e.g. if they use hand gestures).

LINK TO SURVEY:

https://research.unisa.edu.au/redcap/surveys/?s=XYPHMNMKFEJR7H4P

Please also feel free to send to any one you know who might be interested.

The survey takes approximately ten minutes per child to complete, if you have more than one child aged between 2-12 they can all participate.

This study has received ethics approval from the University of South Australia (#206267). If you have any queries, please contact the lead researcher: Brianna.lebusque@unisa.edu.au

Edited by briannalebusque
Wanted to make it clear it is open to parents/caregivers from any country

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeppelina

• Lou-bags

• Not Escapin Xmas

• briannalebusque

Top Posters In This Topic

Done!

Struggled to get more than very short answers out of the kids, and I didn’t want to prompt them at all so just recorded what they said.

Interestingly my younger one said he likes sharks even after very recently having his brand new rod broken by a shark (shark took his catch and in the fight to do that, took half the rod with it) 

• Surprised 1

Advertisement