IGNORED

Period tracker app. Thoughts? Suggestions? Recommendations?

Bereckii

Bereckii

As per title.

I'm late 40s. Never used one. I can't exactly set my watch by it any more, wondering if this would be a good way of keeping track of things?

Thoughts?

Reachforthestars

I use the free version of period tracker and have for years. I’m pretty in tune with my body but find it useful for tracking endo symptoms, and now also peri stuff. 

• Like 1

SleepyBear

I use the free version of clue (been using for around 4 years) and find it very good and easy to use. 

Prior to that I used Flo for ~6 years over the TTC and having children period of my life and that was even better but they really scaled the free version back at the time and I didn't want a paid account for it so looked elsewhere. 

• Like 1

Paddlepop

I use the free version of Period Tracker: Ovulation for DD’s periods. I’m happy with it and when doctors have had questions about her periods it’s a great summary of them.

My periods are pretty much non existent thanks to a Mirena and peri menopause.

Apple and Android screenshots below. 

IMG_1236.thumb.jpeg.43680716656abcedb52dec579a5cfbd0.jpeg

IMG_1237.thumb.jpeg.a27733d35e74bf9603739ca08512cc97.jpeg

• Like 1

Chocolate Addict

I used the free period tracker app for years in my mid 40s til  my period stopped.           

I found it really helpful as it was starting to get erratic with  how often and how long. Also once it stopped it showed how long it had been. That was helpful cos I know sometimes it comes back after 12 months but using this it kept track of days so I was pretty certain after 12 months it was gone. :)

It did also have ovulation dates and other stuff but I just needed the basic stuff. :)

• Like 1

Kiwi Bicycle

Another who uses Period Tracker  for the last 14 years. I have 25- 32 day cycles so having some idea when my period due is great. 

• Like 1

I just use the one in the Garmin app. It's basic but I never remember to track symptoms or anything anyway. 

Redchick

I used a free period tracker (can’t remember which one) for years before I got my mirena. You could predict ovulation but I only used it for knowing when my period was due (and keeping track of a grumpy ovary). The graphics were a bit cutesy (I remember a tree with butterflies and flowers when you were ovulating) but it did the job. 

purpleduck

I just use whatever the built in period thing is on my iPhone Health app. I’m perimenopausal and still have regular periods, so it is more that it suggests when the next cycle will start that I find useful. 

• Like 1

Willa May

I use Eve. Just for the tracker. I don't pay attention to the rest of it (chat boards and stupid "how much do you know about the g spot" quizzes). 

• Haha 1

blackcat20

I've been using Period Diary for years. Swapped to Ovia when I was TTC (and its a great app) but back to the basic diary these days.

Advertisement