IGNORED

Sean "Diddy" Combs

Mantis

It just seems to get worse every time I read more about it. I think there are also some very nervous people out there, just waiting for the hammer to fall.

Houston attorney Tony Buzbee said the federal charges had broken "the wall of silence" around Mr Combs and he expected civil lawsuits to be filed within the next month. 

Mr Buzbee described the alleged victims as 60 males and 60 females, and said 25 were minors at the time of the alleged misconduct.

The youngest alleged victim was just nine, he added, saying the plaintiff alleged he was sexually abused by Mr Combs during an audition at Bad Boy Records. 

In several cases, victims will allege that they were drugged with horse tranquilliser, and that many of the incidents occurred at Mr Combs's infamous parties.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-02/sean-diddy-combs-facing-more-sex-crime-allegations/104420578

• Crying 1
  • Angry 12

onetrick

I'm stuck on the *additional* 120 victims. And I hate that he got away with this for so long.

Those poor people :( I can't imagine this happening, especially by someone like this so you'd be thinking that no one would believe you. It is just awful.

• Like 1
  • 100 3

Romeo Void

The whole thing blows my mind on so many levels.  1,000 bottles of baby lotion?  😳

• 100 1

LunaFreya

And people wonder why I don't like hiphop. The sexism and the violence and the misogyny. 

• Like 6
  • 100 1

Romeo Void
40 minutes ago, LunaFreya said:

And people wonder why I don't like hiphop. The sexism and the violence and the misogyny. 

I mean...it's all there in technicolor in the video's isn't it?

• Like 2
  • 100 3

LunaFreya

Toxic masculinity, violence, substance abuse, sexism... I understand that people argue this is the sort of "identity" of African American culture. Bullshit, you can do better.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

purplekitty

It's huge ,I can't see how it can be now covered up and more revelations are surely following.

There must be some very nervous people.

Certainly there are some very big names in the music business ,at least ,that were friends with him and must have known.

• Like 1
  • 100 5

NannyPlum
On 03/10/2024 at 7:46 AM, Romeo Void said:

The whole thing blows my mind on so many levels.  1,000 bottles of baby lotion?  😳

Apparently it's not just baby oil...But GHB.  

It's probably both tbh.  

He obviously pissed off the wrong person and they have just gone "🤷‍♀️ lols okay. Bring it"

Because there is no way that this open secret doesn't involve blackmail and bribery of the "right people in certain places" 

Its been hinted at so much through out recently pop culture it's actually scary how everyone just kind of shrugged and moved on.  Like its in movies FFS!

Also...these lyrics by Kendrik Lamar (Meet the Grahams) straight up said this was about to happen...

Meet the Grahams 

"I been in this industry twelve years, I'ma tell y'all one lil' secret
It's some weird shit goin' on and some of these artists be here to police it
They be streamlinin' victims all inside of they home and callin' 'em tender
Then leak videos of themselves to further push their agendas
To any woman that be playin' his music, know that you're playin' your sister
Or better yet sellin' your niece, to the weirdos, not the good ones
Katt Williams said, "Give you the truth, " so I'ma get mines
The Embassy 'bout to get raided too, it's only a matter of time
Ayy, LeBron, keep the family away, hey, Curry, keep the family away
To anybody that embody the love for they kids, keep the family away
They lookin' at you too if you standin' by him, keep the family away
I'm lookin' to shoot through any pervert that lives, keep the family safe"

• Like 2
  • Crying 2
  • Sad 2

Romeo Void

These lyrics from Eminem mention SA (sexual assault) and a very clever referenc P Diddy.

"I'm like a R-A-P-E-R. Got so many S-As (huh). Wait, he didn't just spell the word, 'Rapper' and leave out a P, did he?"

• Like 2
  • Surprised 2

WaitForMe

Its going to be interesting the names that come out. Or perhaps more interesting if none come out at all...

There are some commenting about 15yo Justin Bieber spending time with him. Is it any wonder he ended up so messed up for a while.

• Like 4

Romeo Void
14 hours ago, WaitForMe said:

Its going to be interesting the names that come out. Or perhaps more interesting if none come out at all...

There are some commenting about 15yo Justin Bieber spending time with him. Is it any wonder he ended up so messed up for a while.

And a young Usher needing to be hospitalised with a torn anus. 

Edited by Romeo Void
  • Crying 2

BeAwesome
2 hours ago, Romeo Void said:

These lyrics from Eminem mention SA (sexual assault) and a very clever referenc P Diddy.

"I'm like a R-A-P-E-R. Got so many S-As (huh). Wait, he didn't just spell the word, 'Rapper' and leave out a P, did he?"

While I don't listen to much hip hop / rap, I absolutely love how Eminem plays with words. 

2 hours ago, WaitForMe said:

I've said for years that I always felt something bad happened to Bieber, beyond the internet hate. 

• Like 4

Black Velvet
3 hours ago, Romeo Void said:

Yep Eminem wrote these lyrics" But, Kells, the day you put out a hit’s the day Diddy admits / That he put the hit out that got Pac killed, ah.”  Basically stating what most people believe that Diddy put the hit out on Tupac Shakur. Also 50 Cent is doing a documentary about the Diddy scandal.
And there is a video on the net that shows Justin Bieber allegedly performing a sex act on a famous footballer Odell Beckham Jr. (Not as a minor).

Just learnt today Eminem gonna be a grampa.

Edited by Black Velvet
  • Like 3

Advertisement