IGNORED

Everyday rewards extra - free perks

Prancer

Anyone interested in a thread sharing what our free perks are?  Mine seem so random.  I am interested if most of us get the same stuff or if it is more based on what you buy from them.

My perk this week was a T-shirt from Big W!

• Like 1

nom_de_plume

I think everyone got the free tshirt from Big W. I also got a 3 pack of Mentos from Woolworths.

First time I got something at big w.  Previously I have been getting a lot of yoghurts and those ice cream mochi balls.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

I think everyone got the free tshirt from Big W. I also got a 3 pack of Mentos from Woolworths.

No free t-shirt for me, just a cottage cheese at Woolies!

I have also had yogurt, mocchi balls, toothpaste 

I got the tshirt too, but they were all gone in my store. Nothing from Woolies yet so might be still coming. 

But has anyone else found that the boosters have been crap the last few weeks? It used to be that if you boosted them all, then the following week it was a different 12 products based off things you buy. Now it's just seems to recycle the same things week after week - particularly if you didn't purchase it. So annoying!

• Like 5

I find the boosters tend to be related to products I buy every few shops.  And when I see it advertised that I get extra points if I buy the item, it means my item is not on special!

• 100 4

7 hours ago, Prancer said:

I find the boosters tend to be related to products I buy every few shops.  And when I see it advertised that I get extra points if I buy the item, it means my item is not on special!

I don’t have Extras but totally ignore these weekly boosters. I do boost them, but apart from a few piddling points, they are for items I only buy at half price, or close to that. 

Flybuys at least generally allow a longer period and can often get good points AND half price. 

ReadingAlong

No t-shirt here. I’ve never had anything at big w.
This month our freebie was a garlic bread. 

I got my T-shirt yesterday in lilac.  It seemed quite decent.  I need a few more tshirts for the summer.

Waiting for mentos now!

2 hours ago, Bornagirl said:

I don’t have Extras but totally ignore these weekly boosters. I do boost them, but apart from a few piddling points, they are for items I only buy at half price, or close to that. 

Flybuys at least generally allow a longer period and can often get good points AND half price. 

Boosters on products does not really motivate me to buy stuff, but it is good if you would be buying the product anyway.  I figure the booster is often only worth like 50 cents of points so better to get it on special.  But sometimes you need a certain item regardless of the price.

I had fly buys and did not like it at all.  I think I still have credit as it was hard to redeem!  I shop at Woolies all the time anyway.  My kid intends on moving out of home so I will just put her flybuys on my phone and can assist her.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Prancer said:

Boosters on products does not really motivate me to buy stuff, but it is good if you would be buying the product anyway.  I figure the booster is often only worth like 50 cents of points so better to get it on special.  But sometimes you need a certain item regardless of the price.

I had fly buys and did not like it at all.  I think I still have credit as it was hard to redeem!  I shop at Woolies all the time anyway.  My kid intends on moving out of home so I will just put her flybuys on my phone and can assist her.

I milk them both ( 3 adults = 6 cards) and go by the big spend offers.  Stock up on longer life half price. 

All of our points from both go to Qantas and Velocity. I get far more return on flights than money off shop, couldn’t justify the cost of most of our travel. 

Mist of our points come from bonus gift card offers, even then.  

• Like 2

Decisions Decisions

No t-shirt for me but my husband did (but it's a female t-shirt isn't it?)

I got free ziplock snack bags made from recycled milk bottles

• Haha 1

nightmarish
47 minutes ago, Decisions Decisions said:

No t-shirt for me but my husband did (but it's a female t-shirt isn't it?)

I got free ziplock snack bags made from recycled milk bottles

I have the t-shirt offer and plan on picking it up for DD, a basic shirt always comes in handy. I haven't had the ziplock offer but I can't stand the milk bottle ones, they have such a weird texture to them.

I got free smoke cheese slices. Odd choice for us, as DS and DH are both dairy free lol.

But I will get them and eat them all by myself :) 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Sancti-claws
16 hours ago, nom_de_plume said:

I didn't get a tshirt :( but our local Woolies finally had 3 pack mint so I got that one today.

nom_de_plume
1 hour ago, UnknownUser said:

Cottage cheese and t shirt for us. 
I’d prefer the Mentos, thanks 😏

I was relieved they came in a 3 pack so I could give one roll to each child. There would be tears otherwise!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pip said:

I've never had anything and we spend heaps at woolworths and a fair bit at big w.  

Are you an Everyday Extra member? That's what you get this for, a different perk every month. 

I got the t-shirt, and I did plan to have a look when I went to Big W but completely forgot about it. 

• Like 1

Advertisement