IGNORED

The Amazing Race Australia: Celebrities

Dusty

Scootaloo
10 hours ago, Chocolate Addict said:

They really didn't consider the physical fitness and health conditions of the contestants, did they? More mountain climbing.

At least a few of them must be coming home with injuries. This is a very physical series, the challenges have been very ……well, challenging.   I wonder if they didn’t expect it to be these teams left and that the fitter teams would be the ones doing these climbs 

• Like 1

I am enjoying it but you can see it taking it's toll on the older and less fit people. I do think they didn't think IYKWIM.

Chocolate Addict
5 hours ago, Scootaloo said:

At least a few of them must be coming home with injuries. This is a very physical series, the challenges have been very ……well, challenging.   I wonder if they didn’t expect it to be these teams left and that the fitter teams would be the ones doing these climbs 

Yeah maybe they didn't think the older, less fit teams would still be in. I know it isn't supposed to be easy but there has been multiple climbing up steep hill type challenges.

Currently watching ep 9 with the poo spitting challenge hmmm gross isn’t even the word for it 🥴

• 100 1

Advertisement