IGNORED

The Amazing Race Australia: Celebrities

Dusty

4 minutes ago, Prancer said:

What a great episode.  I had heard Jet Keeney was arrogant, but he seems really lovely and patient with Lily.  So funny watching the hellier’s eat with the DJ girls vomiting in the background.  Perfect challenge for team bam bam.

I was sad about the outcome and also wished second last would go.

Jet has always been lovely on the other reality shows he has done ( which is about all of them now ):)

Chocolate Addict

Jet has been on a few things and always came across as nice, but of course camera is different to real life.

I quite liked the eliminated team.

I have not seen any other reality shows with Jet in it.  Must have been living with my head in the sand by the sounds of it!

I would have liked to have seen more of the eliminated team.   I would have liked to have seen more about their charity.

Hills Mum Bec

Pete Hellier was so funny in the horse head challenge, he reminds me so much of DH's best friend.

• Like 2

SillySausage
On 12/09/2024 at 9:32 AM, Hills Mum Bec said:

Pete Hellier was so funny in the horse head challenge, he reminds me so much of DH's best friend.

I love the way Pete adores his wife, very sweet.

• Like 4

On 13/9/2024 at 11:17 AM, SillySausage said:

I love the way Pete adores his wife, very sweet.

It’s very sweet. 

Beau is looking very lean! 

Chocolate Addict

WTF was that Cyrell's problem with Thorpy and friend? They didn't do or say anything to her about her and she was ranting like a banshee.

Glad she is gone. I was trying to like her but, nope.

I was surprised how unfit Billy Brownless is, he is a year younger than me and an ex sportsman. Even after he listed his surgery/injuries I thought he still had let himself go. I mean, that hill would have done me in but I have never been a sporty person. 😛

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chocolate Addict said:

WTF was that Cyrell's problem with Thorpy and friend? They didn't do or say anything to her about her and she was ranting like a banshee.

I was surprised how unfit Billy Brownless is, he is a year younger than me and an ex sportsman. Even after he listed his surgery/injuries I thought he still had let himself go. I mean, that hill would have done me in but I have never been a sporty person. 😛

This is typical Cyrell, she just loses the plot, has no self control then moves on thinking people should just keep forgiving her. She sure has taken the wind out Eden's sails.🙄

Billy has lost a lot of weight in the last 2 years after Shane Warne died when he realised he was a ticking time bomb so he went on a health kick.  I think like lots of elite sports people you take away the sport and it piles on. I reckon the older folk did really well. That high altitude air would have killed me I think :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chocolate Addict said:

ah, I don't follow football so had no clue about his weight loss. Good on him :)

He was in a very bad way with scandals about infidelity were happening so I think he drank himself obese.☹️

Chocolate Addict
13 minutes ago, STBG 2 said:

He was in a very bad way with scandals about infidelity were happening so I think he drank himself obese.☹️

oh was he one of the 'wife swap' people?

• Like 1

Mary McGregor
On 09/09/2024 at 9:27 PM, Paddlepop said:

Is Cyrell normally like that? Is that just her personality? 

There's a lot to unpack here...

• Haha 2

Just now, Mary McGregor said:

There's a lot to unpack here...

Lol, I’ve realised that she has quite a big personality. 

• 100 1

Hills Mum Bec
20 hours ago, Bethlehem said:

Beau is looking very lean! 

I feel like he looks even leaner every season.

17 hours ago, Chocolate Addict said:

So glad she is gone too.  How can you hate Thorpey?  He is like Australian royalty!

• Like 1

Chocolate Addict
2 hours ago, Hills Mum Bec said:

So glad she is gone too.  How can you hate Thorpey?  He is like Australian royalty!

I think her problem was with his team mate mostly.

I also think she plays herself as a ‘character’ somewhat. It’s like she is known for flying off the handle so she tries to live up to that reputation. 

Hills Mum Bec
14 hours ago, STBG 2 said:

Beau was in the last series of Top Gear, he is lean but also 'ripped' :)

He also got his kit off quite a bit in that show, I enjoyed it. 😄

• Haha 4

I am loving team Bam Bam.  They rock the eating challenges and looked so cute dressing the Inca doll.  And they even rescue people on escalators!  

• 100 1

7 hours ago, Prancer said:

I am loving team Bam Bam.  They rock the eating challenges and looked so cute dressing the Inca doll.  And they even rescue people on escalators!  

And the dancing challenge in the first episode was adorable.

They’re my firm favorites too.

Hills Mum Bec
10 hours ago, Prancer said:

I am loving them too.  I had no idea who he was (DS is into UFC and he knew him but said he's not that great at fighting) & I really wasn't expecting to like that team as much as I do.

• Like 2

I loved it when they were talking about the horseriding and one of them said he wanted to be a jockey 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Advertisement