IGNORED

Lots of spices

HypnicJerk

Sugarplum Poobah

Currently stored in the top of an IKEA three tiered trolley that fits under the bench in the pantry. 

Pro tip for labelling jars/lids (not just spices). Have a kitchen roll of masking tape and cut pieces to size. Much easier to remove when needed, and also cheaper. Haven't had a problem with them coming off before I needed them to on glass and most plastics. 

• Like 2

Sancti-claws
5 hours ago, Sugarplum Poobah said:

Currently stored in the top of an IKEA three tiered trolley that fits under the bench in the pantry. 

Pro tip for labelling jars/lids (not just spices). Have a kitchen roll of masking tape and cut pieces to size. Much easier to remove when needed, and also cheaper. Haven't had a problem with them coming off before I needed them to on glass and most plastics. 

This technique can also be used for the freezer 

Reachforthestars
On 2/9/2024 at 10:25 PM, LifesGood said:

When I got my new kitchen the year before last I had a spice pantry built into it. I am a bit in love with it.

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_2073.JPG

IMG_2074.JPG

IMG_2075.JPG

Sheer brilliance! I would love that. 

Sugarplum Poobah
1 hour ago, Sancti-claws said:

This technique can also be used for the freezer 

Yes, I use it in the freezer as well -- but it does need some caution as they can become dislodged more easily in a wet/cold environment.

• Like 1

Back with a photo of the spice rack 13 year old DS made me at school. Ignore the pencil line across the top. DH marked it out to cut it so it would fit in the Pantry. 😱 thank goodness I caught him! I love the curve! 

20240905_192706.thumb.jpg.247cc98616fd59f97a9aed23ef3ed5c5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Mrs Zee said:

Back with a photo of the spice rack 13 year old DS made me at school. Ignore the pencil line across the top. DH marked it out to cut it so it would fit in the Pantry. 😱 thank goodness I caught him! I love the curve! 

20240905_192706.thumb.jpg.247cc98616fd59f97a9aed23ef3ed5c5.jpg

So glad you intervened, that would be very sad if it had been mutilated.

• Thanks 1

Advertisement