IGNORED

Elon Musk

Yogaalaates

Anne Bonny

and it's the bloody puzzle piece🙄 Nothing says original thinker like defining yourself based on how neurotypicals see you

Also, it's blatantly untrue. Men who think they're "high t alpha males" are the biggest followers on the planet, they just all think they're leading

• Like 10
  • 100 4

2 minutes ago, Anne Bonny said:

and it's the bloody puzzle piece🙄 Nothing says original thinker like defining yourself based on how neurotypicals see you

Also, it's blatantly untrue. Men who think they're "high t alpha males" are the biggest followers on the planet, they just all think they're leading

It makes me giggle. High t males - what do they even mean? Will you need a blood test to be eligible to rule? What happens as you age & t naturally drops? Can they take steroids to bump up eligibility? 

It's the dumbest phrase in the manosphere, honestly. 

• Like 5
  • 100 2

Kiwi Bicycle
29 minutes ago, Crombek said:

It makes me giggle. High t males - what do they even mean? Will you need a blood test to be eligible to rule? What happens as you age & t naturally drops? Can they take steroids to bump up eligibility? 

It's the dumbest phrase in the manosphere, honestly. 

I kind of wonder if he thinks the world is Omegaverse and he's an Alpha.

Newsflash Elon, once again that's fiction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

purplekitty

They're pathetic and really deep down they know it.

The insecurity is glaringly obvious to most of us.

• Like 2
  • 100 4

On 18/8/2024 at 2:10 PM, purplekitty said:

Musk isn't some new type of fuckwit.

We've seen it all before.

It's just in modern times we haven't had narcissistic billionaires with unlimited money, and the power it buys,until now.

The unfettered ability to buy media and the means of communication ,and manipulate democracy to further their agenda or just whims, outside of societal or cultural controls.

Musk has a thought (possibly ketamine induced) and it can become reality.

It’s the natural progression from robber barons, industrialists, media moguls and medieval kingmakers. He just has more modern means than Frank Murdoch or Cesare Borgia.

• Like 1

Romeo Void

Someone on Threads just pointed out that Brittany Speers was forced into a conservatorship for less weird behavior than Musk.

• Like 4
  • 100 4
  • Haha 1

Kiwi Bicycle
18 minutes ago, Romeo Void said:

Someone on Threads just pointed out that Brittany Speers was forced into a conservatorship for less weird behavior than Musk.

Just on this. I think us Joe Public weren't told the full extent on Brittany's mental health issues ( and quite rightly so) at the time. I suspect she was bipolar or similar with her maniac periods ( like when she shaved her hair off). However the conservatorship went far over what it should of been and was totally unfair. 

I am not sure Elon is bipolar. He's got delusions about himself, but he certainly isn't having up and downers...

• Like 4

On 03/09/2024 at 10:45 AM, null said:

(I think the reference to the Reich effect is related to the work of psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich but I doubt Musk is referring to the Reich effect but rather the contents of the screen shot.)

My suspicion is that Musk is trying to generate outrage again to get activity on his platform. I think whether this represents what he really believes or not is still to be determined but given some of the things he has said of late I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks that only a select few males should be allowed to vote.

I just assumed it related to the Third Reich. Another possibility didn't even cross my mind 🥴

Romeo Void
54 minutes ago, Kiwi Bicycle said:

Just on this. I think us Joe Public weren't told the full extent on Brittany's mental health issues (and quite rightly so) at the time. I suspect she was bipolar or similar with her maniac periods (like when she shaved her hair off). However the conservatorship went far over what it should of been and was totally unfair. 

I am not sure Elon is bipolar. He's got delusions about himself, but he certainly isn't having up and downers...

I don't know....he shot a car into space🙄.  I think the world has a habit of downplaying mens weirdness and over reacting to womens.

• Like 3
  • 100 5

MerryMadigralMadge

Now he’s sharing Tucker Carlsons interview with a Holocaust/WWII revisionist… 

“Very interesting. Worth watching”

https://archive.md/61RL7

Describing Winston Churchill as "the chief villain" of World War II, Cooper said "Germany put itself into a position ... when they went into the East in 1941, they launched a war where they were completely unprepared" to deal with the millions and millions of prisoners of war and local political prisoners and so forth that they were going to have to handle. They went in with no plan for that. They just threw these people into camps, and millions of people ended up dead there," Cooper continued.

Cooper's explanations of the Holocaust fail to acknowledge that Nazis intentionally murdered approximately six million Jews during World War II in the historical event known as the Holocaust. 

• Sick 1
  • Angry 5

MerryMadigralMadge

“Humane…”. 😡😡

anyway, apparently Elon just deleted his tweet, after massive pushback. 

“You know, you have, you have like letters as early as July, August 1941 from commandants of these makeshift camps that they’re setting up for these millions of people who were surrendering or people they’re rounding up and they’re- so it’s two months after, a month or two after Barbarossa was launched, and they’re writing back to the high command in Berlin saying, “We can’t feed these people, we don’t have the food to feed these people.” And one of them actually says ‘Rather than wait for them all to slowly starve this winter, wouldn’t it be more humane to just finish them off quickly now?”

• Mind Blown 3
  • Angry 4

7 minutes ago, Romeo Void said:

This is apparently his 82nd post today.  He's averaging about 61 posts a day Image

Ketamine is a hell of a drug.  He either needs more or less of it, I can't decide.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

• 4 weeks later...

How utterly revolting and dangerous are these two freaks?!

The amount of hate and propaganda they are pumping out is staggering. 

• Like 1
  • Sick 3
  • Angry 2

Anne Bonny

Holy cow that second photo makes Elon look like that Breitbart fool Trump had in his inner circle last time.
I saw some clips from that rally earlier. Basically everything they're running a scare campaign on Kamala about is what I think they'll do (end democracy, upend the constitution etc)

• Like 3
  • 100 2

He is a scary scary person, because he had the money behind him to do things and he is involved far too closely with the USA in terms of security contracts and various other projects. I have significant concerns for the rest of the world if Trump gets in, with Musk's "Starlink" satellites and similar. He's rolled them out to numerous countries and could potentially use them for nefarious means and blackmail/bribery.

• Like 4

StillFreddiesMum

So Musk gets power by bankrolling / supporting Trump and Musk and Trump are both lunatics who will destroy democracy to get power.  They are both barking mad.

Edited by StillFreddiesMum
  • Like 5

Musk reminds me of those villains that say they want to take over the world, because they of course know best and we are all idiots. He wants to be the power behind the throne and the puppetmaster.

• Like 5

Kiwi Bicycle
1 hour ago, CrankyM said:

Musk reminds me of those villains that say they want to take over the world, because they of course know best and we are all idiots. He wants to be the power behind the throne and the puppetmaster.

Lex Luther?

8 minutes ago, Kiwi Bicycle said:

Lex Luther?

Maybe. More than likely I’m thinking of some of the creepy bad guys in books I’ve read. The ones who have their fingers in a lot of different aspects of things that don’t come to light until later on. 

Advertisement