IGNORED

The Block 2024

Dusty

7 minutes ago, Soho said:

@Dusty laughing emoji is for your disclaimer.

What did he do, i remember her asking him not to eat it but can't remember his reaction. 

He pushed back, can’t remember what he said then ate the cheese.

22 minutes ago, Dusty said:

I think Courtney has a bit of Stockholm Syndrome when it comes to her husband. I think he gas lights her and she doesn’t have a clear footing on her own self-worth which *I think* is why she supports his lies. Look at his actions after she asked him not to eat the cheese last night 🥺

*Disclaimer - just my two bob, I’m not a psychologist and I can’t even spell psychologist without spell check 

I did think it was a bit ironic when she said that her chosen charity for their silent auction at their open home was for domestic violence against women.

• Like 1

That was awful, but I BET that's how her parents were to her growing up,but she's made it more extreme. 

I get anxious when Dh gets really upset(it's VERY rare) and often my anxiety manifests in anger, but I would never carry on the way she does. 

• Like 1

I think they were. Kylie was hiding her left arm/shoulder I wasn’t 100% sure but it certainly would appear they were wearing the same dress. 

• Like 1

I just had a thought. Mimi has consistently spoken about how her mother was a tiger mum,  and how nothing she does is ever good enough for her mother. Her family came and helped at the party, it was hugs and smiles all round.  Her family wouldn't have seen the show at the point in time the party was filmed. Mimi had another shot at her mum the next day around how her mum would be disappointed in her because she didn't win.

I wonder how her family will feel when they watch the show.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Soho said:

I just had a thought. Mimi has consistently spoken about how her mother was a tiger mum,  and how nothing she does is ever good enough for her mother. Her family came and helped at the party, it was hugs and smiles all round.  Her family wouldn't have seen the show at the point in time the party was filmed. Mimi had another shot at her mum the next day around how her mum would be disappointed in her because she didn't win.

I am sure they are the only ones who did not pay for their food and service. Mimi would have had ulterior motives for having them there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Soho said:

Tiger mums would take all of that as a compliment, and then tell her to criticise better next time. 

• 100 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, LemonMyrtle said:

Tiger mums would take all of that as a compliment, and then tell her to criticise better next time. 

Yes, Tiger mums wear their tag with pride. Because they are doing it right!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kiwi Bicycle said:

Yes, Tiger mums wear their tag with pride. Because they are doing it right!

A tiger mum who when she looks at her daughter's behaviour surely couldn't think that that their parenting style is working?

If so then I sort of feel sorry for Mimi.

• Like 1

Decisions Decisions

Can’t believe the girls were allowed to put a couch directly against the balustrade for what is a kids rumpus. Kids muck about and I’d worry about them jumping on the couch or some such and ending up over the balustrade. 

• Like 3
  • 100 4

6 minutes ago, Decisions Decisions said:

Can’t believe the girls were allowed to put a couch directly against the balustrade for what is a kids rumpus. Kids muck about and I’d worry about them jumping on the couch or some such and ending up over the balustrade. 

And I don’t understand how the judges think they can sell this space as a separate space and use like AirBnB, there’s no Kitchenette and having just the a balustrade means the space isn’t totally private to the ground floor.  It’s a terrific space for adult children but that’s about it.  Loved the couch 🥰

• Like 1

Was I the only one kinda glad to see Kylie so mad? Shes such a bad sport and every single time she isnt winning she threatens to go home, see ya!!

Loved seeing the girls stairs idea come through!

• Like 5
  • 100 1

2 minutes ago, charli73 said:

Was I the only one kinda glad to see Kylie so mad? Shes such a bad sport and every single time she isnt winning she threatens to go home, see ya!!

I kinda feel like kylie is one of those people who can dish it out but can't take it. 

• Like 1
  • 100 5

All the house's mezzanines are dangerous. Leaning against it while playing pool in house 3 or kids mucking around on the games machines right next to what looks like a garden fence is asking for trouble. To me the mezzanines are superfluous.

That said the girls did have the best looking area.

The behaviour of Kylie and Mimi is just pathetic. They have stood there and smiled when the girls have been canned over and over every week but when it is their turn they can't hack it.

They are just the worst of the worst, I hope they are really embarrassed on reflection but I doubt it. I feel embarrassed for their families.

• Like 3
  • 100 4

7 minutes ago, charli73 said:

Me too.  Very satisfied with that judging, although I don't think the boys deserved to come equal with the girls, purely on their lack of 'styling'. 

The girls rumpus room isn't part of the separate unit.   They said they will be able to lock the bedroom/ensuite/sitting room off from the rumpus and the rest of the house, making it private.  

Those other 3 couples are such bad losers.

• Like 8

The boys runpus had no colour, the furniture was bad, and the tv too high and too large given how close the lounge was.   I'm all for a vanilla room but this wasn't even that.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Chocolate Addict

The boys balcony railing was a bad move, I can see billiard balls going down between the rails and conking someone on the head or smashing on the the floor (or kitchen bench?)

I too, loved Kylie being so shitty and throwing yet another tantrum. Mimi should be thankfully she got 4 considering they only did half the job.

• Like 4

Advertisement