IGNORED

Active June thread

UnknownUser

UnknownUser

@blackcat20 you must all be stoked to be getting back over there 🥰 Hope you have the best time. 

Thanks @Crombek I haven’t been on the treadmill today (or for a few days actually!) but on my phone I was just getting blank white screen. Just checked now, and I can get in. That’s so cool to recognise how far you’ve come with the training. Well done 🙌

Update for me: no run today 😬

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@UnknownUser shall we call today a rest day 😋

RP was brutal, I don’t know if the exercises were harder, I worked today, so my back was stiff or I’m still fatigued from a super busy weekend.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, I managed to get my HCF extras fixed so yeah, I’m still getting a rebate on my sessions.  A bit of a pilarva but never mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

UnknownUser

I did it! Finally managed a run 🥳 Only 4.5km (and it was actually a recovery/hike). But it wrecked me. HR at 95% when it should have been less than 75%. 
Also, my iFit update seems to have removed the ‘follow trainer’ reset button during runs. Previously if I moved speed or incline away from the program, there was a button that would appear on the screen to allow me to realign with the program speed/incline. Well I deviated, but no button. Couldn’t realign, had to continually adjust for the remainder of the run. Very frustrating. @Crombek has this happened to yours, or heard of it happening to others?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

blackcat20

Killed my claves in RP on Wednesday. Lots of double and single calf raises. Used DH's roller on them last night and one is better but one is worse 🙄 and has taken my knee and hip with it.

Edited by blackcat20
  • Like 1
  • Worried 1
  • Care 2
  • Sad 1

RP with my favorite torturer yesterday afternoon.

On the platform - lunges, scooters AND dipping birds.

More Table Top work 🥰

and tonnes of laying on your side, leg in strap w all sorts of skullduggery on my poor glutes.

No upper body (UB) as we did stax of UB on Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Crombek

@UnknownUser hmm mines been fine, have you tried re-booting? 

Skipped my pillar run last night as I felt really worn out and shocker - got a sinus headache this morning. I'm still going to try to fit it in around various commitments today though. I know from experience I'll be a drippy mess the whole run but it will do wonders for opening things up & clearing it out. Hopefully I can avoid too much actual sickness. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Crombek I have a little table next to my exercise bike that homes my essentials, like a box of tissues 🥴

• Like 2

Blueskies12

Gosh you all are amazing. 

We went and played tennis with the kids(or basically had a hit). Then took the dog for a walk this afternoon. So I was active… but I need to get my heart rate up tomorrow 

• Like 2

blackcat20

I did a weights session at the gym yesterday, and that's it before we head OS tomorrow. I'll try to keep moving while we're away and do some home workouts, but I won't have access to any weights unfortunately.

• Like 3

littlebirdy

I keep forgetting to post in here but have been trying to keep active. Managed 4 workouts last week (2 strength, 2 cardio) and did a strength workout on Monday, a cardio one yesterday plus a walk at lunch, and another strength workout this morning. I still can't shake this stupid cough but feel otherwise well. @Dusty yes I always need tissues close by when I workout too!

I really hate winter and the dark, freezing cold mornings are hard! But I also really hate the kilos that seem to be creeping on, especially with peri-menopause, so I need to keep moving!

@blackcat20 hope you have a fabulous holiday, and that you are escaping somewhere warm!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Blueskies12

Thank you to everyone on here. I often think of you all when I’m doing a work out. It motivates me. I have finally tried Caroline Girvan, on my it was hard, but great! I think I’ll do a few more.

Did her workout followed by gardening yesterday. Today I jogged/ walked. But I’m trying to be more and more active.

I’m trying to combat how easily sluggish I can feel 

• Like 2

blackcat20

Wednesday, Thursday I managed my usual daily workout. Friday I went for a long walk (on my own 😍). Nothing yesterday as family are visiting.

• Like 3

Advertisement