IGNORED

The royal family (general thread) #3

Seayork2002

Not Escapin Xmas

Off with her head!!  (Alice in Wonderland not Kate!)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Chocolate Addict

You will find me in the dungeon 😛

Ok, the conspiracy people got me. I saw the video of them at the market on the news, and went, yep,that is them.

Then I read the last few pages of the other thread and the screen grab of the video and close up of "Kate" looks nothing like her. 😛

• 100 2

Sancti-claws

I sometimes see photos of myself where I am unrecognisable!

• Like 3
  • 100 3

The way she was walking, the way she tilted her had and her sideways smile were all very Kate like so if she is an imposter she is very very good at it.

• Like 1

Chocoholic

I thought william was sooo cute as a teen.. now hes so just middle aged and charles-ish ... sigh 

• Like 3
  • 100 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chocolate Addict said:

You will find me in the dungeon 😛

Ok, the conspiracy people got me. I saw the video of them at the market on the news, and went, yep,that is them.

Then I read the last few pages of the other thread and the screen grab of the video and close up of "Kate" looks nothing like her. 😛

The screen grab has obviously been put through a photo touch-up program like the one on My Heritage. It is exactly what any old grainy family photos I run through it to try and increase and tighten the resolution end up looking like. As soon as I saw it I thought that's been run through MyHeritage or a similar program. In otherwords, it distorts the features of the person to an unrecognisable state. 

Edited by Quisby
  • Like 1

Sancti-claws

I stupidly stumbled into news dot com territory and saw the article whereby it proved that they are damned if they do, damned if they don't - that stupid royal reporter woman has gone on a rant about how Will promised to protect Kate from the media and the shopping trip is akin to feeding her to the wolves.

• Like 4

Ernegirl
4 minutes ago, Sancti-claws said:

I stupidly stumbled into news dot com territory and saw the article whereby it proved that they are damned if they do, damned if they don't - that stupid royal reporter woman has gone on a rant about how Will promised to protect Kate from the media and the shopping trip is akin to feeding her to the wolves.

Yesterday I mused ‘where are they going in all these furtive car journeys producing grainy pap shots?’ Literally, where were they off to in a time for private convalescence and a press pack hunting for proof of life?

Also yesterday, was it just me or does anyone else hear the theme song for Psycho when they see this headline?

5531B10D-27A8-4E1C-BCAD-05038970002A.jpeg

• Haha 2

Kiwi Bicycle

So now staff at the London Clinic have been trying to access Kate’s medical records....

No, just no.

• Surprised 1
  • Angry 17

pelagic

I hope they are replaced with new staff then. Unnecessarily accessing anyone's private medical records is deeply unethical.

• Like 4
  • 100 5

Kiwi Bicycle
25 minutes ago, pelagic said:

I hope they are replaced with new staff then. Unnecessarily accessing anyone's private medical records is deeply unethical.

I assume a large amount of money was a motivating factor.

• Sad 1

I am quite sure her records will not be accessible. This is not an NHS place, it is somewhere that is well used to caring for the rich and famous and the patient history security would reflect that.

• Like 3

Bornagirl

You would have to be pretty naive to imagine you'd get away with it.  Don't they have  ???'keystroke trackers' in those sorts of records?

Good luck getting a job in the future if you lose it due to unethical behaviour.  You'd need a bloody lot of money to cover you for the rest of your life.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Many places now I have been in have 'thumb print' only access even to get onto the hospital's system and you are refused entry if you have no right being there. Even if there is no 'thumb print' entry you must be an identified person to get in with a code. This code can be tracked.

I would imagine that the London Clinic has the best of the best.

• Like 4
  • 100 1

RynandStompy

If those staff were susceptible to bribes, then I'm very glad the security checks are stopping them accessing records. Both for Kate and for any patient

• Like 6
  • 100 1

Whoever this person is who tried is very very stupid. It stresses they tried but there is nothing about it being successful. This person will be lucky to not be jailed regardless of whether they got anything or not. They will certainly never work in a hospital again.

• Like 6

dianalynch

I just did an investigation for a hospital, involving unauthorised access to systems…the information I had available to track it down…cyber security was my friend, I used all kinds of data like IP addresses, geoblocking information, system profiles, authentication.  There’s CCTV. Hospitals are also very busy places…nurses, reception staff and ward staff all saw something unusual. 

I’d say it would be nearly impossible to get away with unauthorised access now. 

• Like 7

On 20/3/2024 at 9:11 AM, pelagic said:

It’s also a sackable offence. 

• Like 2

Advertisement