IGNORED

The Lottery Office - betting on USA lotto, have you?

Chocolate Addict

Chocolate Addict

I see the commercials for it and it is legit from all I can see. Has anyone bought a ticket/s? If so, did you win?

I want the low down, their lotteries are huge compared to ours and I wouldn't mind having a go, with a minimum amount of money, cos I am not crazy 😛

A quick play on their regular lotto (not powerball) is only $7.

https://www.lotteryoffice.com.au/how-to-play-usa-power-lotto-online-from-australia/

Kiwi Bicycle

You are not actually participating in the US lottery.  You are purchasing a ticket brought on your behalf and you hope the company pays out correctly as they collect for you.  You also have to pay tax on the winnings which is 24% if over $ 5k.

• Like 1
  • 100 1
Chocolate Addict

Yeah I know they buy the ticket. Didn't think about the tax thing but if I was to win $5k I would still be happy with $3800 :)

I probably wont do it, just curious if anyone has bought them and won.

VeritasVinumArte

I have purchased tickets when jackpots over $1bn. Never won anything as the reason the US jackpots so high is they have even less probability of winning than ours.

If you did win major amount the total quoted is for the annual payments, if you wanted the bulk payment it is reduced and then any payments subject to US taxes. A bit of fun dreaming if you have the cash to spare for tickets.

I do believe I won a last division payment but that was just reused to purchase tickets again.

Edited by VeritasVinumArte
  • Like 2
VeritasVinumArte

Oooh just looked up my purchase history and I have won $10-$12 x 4 times over the 2 years of very occasional playing. At $21 usually for 3 tickets purchased it is in the lost money and not something to play with if you don’t have the funds to lose like any lottery.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

LOTTERY: HAVE YOU BEEN LOSING MONEY ON LOTTERY GAMES AND FEELING FRUSTRATED? I was in the same situation until everything changed when I won $4 million in the Supreme 7s scratch-off game. The secret to my win? A spell caster named xxxxx provided me with the winning numbers after casting a lottery spell for me. He came highly recommended by a friend who had also won $1 million thanks to his help. I decided to reach out, followed his simple instructions, and won on my first attempt. xxxx is truly a genius, and I’m beyond grateful for his assistance. Words can't fully express my appreciation. Join me and Let’s take a moment to appreciate him via email: xxxxx@ hotmail . com or Call/Text: xxxxxx

@Chocolate Addict look what you've started 😆

• Haha 1
Chocolate Addict
19 minutes ago, Gumbette said:

LOTTERY: HAVE YOU BEEN LOSING MONEY ON LOTTERY GAMES AND FEELING FRUSTRATED? I was in the same situation until everything changed when I won $4 million in the Supreme 7s scratch-off game. The secret to my win? A spell caster named xxxxx provided me with the winning numbers after casting a lottery spell for me. He came highly recommended by a friend who had also won $1 million thanks to his help. I decided to reach out, followed his simple instructions, and won on my first attempt. xxxx is truly a genius, and I’m beyond grateful for his assistance. Words can't fully express my appreciation. Join me and Let’s take a moment to appreciate him via email: xxxxx@ hotmail . com or Call/Text: xxxxxx

@Chocolate Addict look what you've started 😆

hahaha sorry, not sorry? signs us up for a group ticket  lol The EB syndicate lol

Advertisement