IGNORED

Active March thread

CrankyM

12 hours ago, Bornagirl said:

@Mose I had a blood test just before we came away - was going flat out in cholesterol, which was too high. As well as the obvious adding psyllium husk and Heart smart milk. Will be reporting in the  cholesterol thread which I think has been silent for a while.  

Unfortunately I can't do pysillium husk without gagging.

Intention for Lent was to see if dietary changes had ANY impact, as there is a distinct possibility they might not due to genetic issues. If they do, then I will work out what next, but if ongoing movement higher I will have to consider medication.

• Care 1
  • Love 1

UnknownUser

Happy Easter all!!! 
@Crombek I had to laugh at the recovery run. Very loose labelling by Tommy 🤣

Rest day for me yesterday but still managed steps thanks to incidentals. 
5km (outdoor) run for me this morning. I had the kids with me so I just ran laps of the oval. They did not run far. I did manage to make 5km in sub 30mins pretty easily. And that included having to chase down the footy and have a few kicks. Would have been nice to continue the run for another few kms but the kids were past it by then and being Easter, wanted to keep them happy. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Surprised 1

Happy Easter Everyone!

Another rest day today as we’re on our way home from visiting MIL who lives on the Lakes District.

My cup is full ❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Willa May

@UnknownUser My goodness I am in awe of your running. An easy sub30min 5km! Faaaaaaaark!

I dusted off the treadmill today. I did a run walk dealio for 40mins and just cracked 5km LOL. My legs needed a good stretch afterwards, I got real deep in my Bulgarian Split Squats yesterday and I am feeling them today. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, Willa May said:

@UnknownUser My goodness I am in awe of your running. An easy sub30min 5km! Faaaaaaaark!

I dusted off the treadmill today. I did a run walk dealio for 40mins and just cracked 5km LOL. My legs needed a good stretch afterwards, I got real deep in my Bulgarian Split Squats yesterday and I am feeling them today. 

Nice update WM x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Etcetera

Chocolate beetroot brownies aren't that fab so I ate some actual chocolate and then had to work my butt off to burn some calories 🤣 

20ish minutes of an hour strength workout but it wasn't connecting to my watch properly so I stopped. Then I used light weights in my step aerobics workout and omg that was hard and I wanted to give up a half dozen times but I didnt and I'm gross and sweaty and feeling proud of myself 😊

Hope everyone's had a lovely day and is enjoying the long weekend. Going to finish making dinner (delicious lamb and spinach pide) and watch a movie 🍿

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Crombek

I did the pillar run that I'd been avoiding earlier in the week. I'm pretty proud, for 20 brutal seconds at the end of a 5 min push I ran up a 12% incline at 9.2km/hr! 

Lots of scrambling over rocks on this run too, he's in Tenerife and it's just heart stopping cliffs. 

March stats:

Running 143.6k (most in a month ever)

Ave daily steps: 17, 723

I need to start counting my wandering as walks I think!

Edited by Crombek
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5

UnknownUser

@Crombek Every single part of this post is 👏 amazing sustained effort! @Willa May when I say easy… easy I mean the pace was nice and comfortable. I could have kept running a few km longer. If I consider Tommy pace, no I wasn’t under 75% HR, though I was running on a totally flat grassed surface which heavily influenced the love factor 🤣 I’ll run again tomorrow 👍

Edited by UnknownUser
  • Like 4

CrankyM

@Crombek congratulations on your monthly total! 

I got a walk in today, the weather after a brief period of being cooler is back to hot and gross. But 6.5kms for today. I topped the month out at 172.8km. I’m spewing I didn’t get that 200m to make it a whole number though. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Advertisement