IGNORED

Seriously, how do people manage to get tickets to popular concerts these days?!

LifesGood

Well thats exciting there are  few more tix and unexpected, but i suppose its safer to let in 1000s more rather than have them outside..

See how we go! 

• Fingers Crossed 1
13 hours ago, Kiwi Bicycle said:

Security will move them on. 

Also remember that tailgating (or Taylor-gating) is strictly prohibited at both venues, so if you didn't get tickets your best bet is to stay at home and watch the Eras Tour Movie. 5

Mind you at the Olympic Park you could pretty much have a picnic anywhere in the vicinity, even the rivercat wharf or Bicentennial park, and be able to hear the music. So would be pretty easy. But yes leave before the end because that place is chaos to get out of

• Like 1
blackcat20

When Pink came out a few years back (2018 I think) I spent days trying to get tickets, as did the friend I went with and DH. Eventually I got lucky.

I miss the days where you could log on right on release time and have tickets done and dusted 5 minutes later.

• Like 2
  • 100 1
VeritasVinumArte

Thanks gals! I managed to get 4 restricted seats for TS for Saturday night.

Now to decide which family member doesn’t go (family of 5)

Edited by VeritasVinumArte
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
blackcat20
3 minutes ago, VeritasVinumArte said:

Meanwhile I've been sitting in the waiting room for an hour...and apparently the allocation is exhausted.

• Care 3
  • Crying 2
  • Sad 2
11 minutes ago, VeritasVinumArte said:

I had 3 family members trying and my sister got me 2 unrestricted view seats for TS Sunday night.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, VeritasVinumArte said:

Yay for the tickets! Unless one of the kids doesn’t want to go, looks like you will have to sit out hubby!

• Like 1
VeritasVinumArte

@ellieactually Hubby is the most excited. He loves music and his thing is for pop music. I told DD14 that I got tickets - she was like meh, but willing to go because DH has always wanted to take DD to a pop concert (sad he couldn’t do Katy Perry etc years ago)…. So she will go to make her dad happy. I was offering to sit out but DS18 says he will due to current issues with needing bathroom frequently . I have said he can change his mind right up until Saturday night. DS16 is secretly excited. He likes TS but tries to hide it.

• Like 11
3 minutes ago, VeritasVinumArte said:

@ellieactually Hubby is the most excited. He loves music and his thing is for pop music. I told DD14 that I got tickets - she was like meh, but willing to go because DH has always wanted to take DD to a pop concert (sad he couldn’t do Katy Perry etc years ago)…. So she will go to make her dad happy. I was offering to sit out but DS18 says he will due to current issues with needing bathroom frequently . I have said he can change his mind right up until Saturday night. DS16 is secretly excited. He likes TS but tries to hide it.

I’m kind of jealous of the few people I know with husbands who like TS! Mine wouldn’t be caught dead there, which disappoints me lol. I’m just glad DD is now at an age she is excited!

• Like 1

Congrats to those who got tickets. There are still 3 out of 5 sad families here. The other 2 are there Saturday night.

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Care 3
VeritasVinumArte

@elliethe kids laugh because I am Smooth FM playing so from me they know 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s stuff. From DH (who takes them 1hr each way to visit grandmother every weekend since birth), they have been exposed to all the current Pop stuff and some R&B and Rap. Kids have memories of DH belting out Brittany Spears “Baby one more time “ in the car. Most of the current pop stuff is via DH. Kids have then added their own stuff - DS18 likes Chvrches, Coldplay and Sherran, DS16 is a classical music nerd (but amazingly got 80s/90s heavy metal bands all identified in a pop quiz. DD14 has a bit of 90s grunge music.

VeritasVinumArte

Sydney still says allocation not exhausted on the website.

Edited by VeritasVinumArte
Julie3Girls

Frontier website is saying sold out for all 4 Sydney shows

still lets you click on it and go into the ticket lounge 

IMG_5137.png

Edited by Julie3Girls
  • Crying 1
Julie3Girls

Haven’t heard from DDs friend so guessing she didn’t get through.

3 hours ago, VeritasVinumArte said:

it was never a question for us, poor DH drew the short straw.  Feeling very guilty - he is driving us to Melbourne, doing drop off and pickup for the concert, and doesn’t get to go. He assures me that he is quite happy to sit and watch a movie at the hotel .. he likes her music, but happy to pass on being in a stadium with a 100 thousand screaming fans lol  Also is happy to earn a huge amount of dad points for getting them there.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
Chocolate Addict
6 hours ago, Bethlehem said:

It’s a pity they don’t do something rather than just try to ban it? Set up Soem crowd control and a live site kinda vibe. Security and port a loos and the like. 

If it was feasibly possible they should have put more shows on.

• Like 2
Julie3Girls
2 minutes ago, Chocolate Addict said:

If it was feasibly possible they should have put more shows on.

She is on a world tour. She has time restrictions, she already has to pack everything after Sundays Melbourne show, and get it all up to Sydney, set up ready for Fridays show on the 23rd.  4 shows in Sydney, including the Monday night, and then she has to be in Singapore less than a week later on the 2nd March.
Give the time needed for setting up and pulling down her setup, she cant just keep adding shows. 

• Like 3
Dadwasathome

Good luck to everyone trying and I hope those that go have a great time.

Luckily for me my favourite artists aren’t stadium artists, so ticket purchases are a bit easier

• Like 2
Chilli Heeler
5 minutes ago, Julie3Girls said:

She is on a world tour. She has time restrictions, she already has to pack everything after Sundays Melbourne show, and get it all up to Sydney, set up ready for Fridays show on the 23rd.  4 shows in Sydney, including the Monday night, and then she has to be in Singapore less than a week later on the 2nd March.
Give the time needed for setting up and pulling down her setup, she cant just keep adding shows. 

Oh his current world tour, Ed Sheeran has 3 complete sets, so always setting up the next venue while playing another, so it’s possible to have a shorter time frame between venues. They could’ve planned longer legs in Australia, and others places, but chose not too. Yes I’m slightly bitter atm on the amount of hours I’ve spent trying to get tickets for no result. 

• Care 2
jojonbeanie

The poor woman can’t win with the number of concerts. I bet she and her crew would just like a night at home on the couch.

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, Julie3Girls said:

Sorry you made me laugh, can’t see Taylor actually asking for a screwdriver to start the pack up herself. Might break a nail 

• Haha 4
Advertisement